In order to demonstrate its commitment to protect and respect the environment and social matters, and to leave an inheritance of good practice, models of behaviour, plus new ways of thinking, planning and managing sporting events, +39 has defined a management and social system that goes beyond legal requirements. It has adopted a charter of values and precise references of ethical and environmental respect in all phases of the challenge.
In particular the following issues are defined:
- group's CSR policy, as commitment and the management's mission
- the charter of values, to spell out the moral attitude of all team members in an effective and shared concept of ethics
- the sponsors' charter, to diffuse the culture of sustainability; recognising ones self in the +39 team means recognising the same values, applying the same principles and being recognised as part of a project and design idea, based on social responsibility
- the ethical code, for athletes, trainers, the medical staff and management, as a guide to ethical behaviour in all activities
- the application of specific CSR instruments, to establish values and policies in the operational and daily experience of +39.